We are committed to bringing you the most effective and safe products for your healthy home. In pursuit of this goal we remain devoted to a sustainable environment, health for the family, and being a company you can trust.
Sustainable Environment — We believe it is our responsibility to do everything we can to improve the sustainability of our planet.
- Products with earth safe ingredients.
- We use 100% post-consumer waste recycled paper whenever possible.
- 30% post-consumer minimum standard for all other paper materials.
- Grade 2 or better re-cycle class plastics for all packaging includes labels and caps.
- Recycling of all office papers, toner cartridges, kitchen materials and waste.
- Re-fill packets for our products so our bottles and sprayer can be reused.
- Encouraging our manufacturers and consumers to buy products with recycled post-consumer content, or “buy-recycled.”
- Annual donations to help protect and restore the earth supporting groups that include the
Nature Conservancy and The Conservation Fund.
Women’s and Family Health — We believe it is our responsibility to provide products which contribute to the healthy home, safe for adults and children. In addition to offering consumers a real alternative to traditional toxic cleaners, we are supporting foundations contributing research and treatment to reverse the ugly increases in cancer and other catastrophic diseases.
- We use only ingredients and processes that have been proven safe for all living organisms - humans, animals, and plants - and which have not been tested on animals.
- Donating a percentage of our annual profits to the Avon Breast Cancer Crusade.
- Donating a percentage of our annual profits to the Action for Healthy Kids and the Zero to Three organization.
Trustworthy Company —