Keeping customer information secure, and using it only as our customers would want us to, is a top priority for all of us at ChemFree Solutions, Inc. ("ChemFree"). In that respect, we strive to maintain the following policies:
- We safeguard, according to standards of security and confidentiality, confidential information our customers share with us.
- We limit the collection and use of customer information to the minimum we require to deliver service to our customers, which includes advising our customers about our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- We will permit only authorized employees to have access to that information. Employees who violate our privacy policies and procedures are subject to our disciplinary process.
- We do not reveal customer information to any external organization unless we have previously informed the customer in disclosures or agreements, have been authorized by the customer or are required by law.
- We attempt to maintain control over the confidentiality of our customer information. We may, however, facilitate relevant offers from reputable companies. These companies are not permitted to retain any customer information unless the customer has specifically expressed interest in their products or services.
- We tell customers in plain language initially, and at least once annually, how they may remove their names from marketing lists. At any time, customers may contact us to remove their names from such lists.
- Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we request them to conform to appropriate privacy standards and to allow us to audit them for compliance.
- For purposes of credit reporting, verification and risk management, we exchange information about our customers with reputable reference sources and clearinghouse services.
- We attempt to keep customer files complete, up to date, and accurate. We tell our customers how and where to conveniently access their account information (except when we're prohibited by law), and how to notify us about errors which we will promptly correct.
We will regularly evaluate our procedures to ensure that customer privacy is respected.
This disclosure is intended to explain how personally identifiable information that is collected through our web site may later be disclosed.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION COLLECTED BY CHEMFREE
If you register to use the web site ChemFreesolutions.com or a web site where ChemFree products can be purchased, we may collect basic information about you, such as name, email address, zip code, age and income range. Certain other information about you is also collected that can be used to verify your identity if your log on credentials for the site are forgotten.
If you apply to become a customer of ChemFree, we or our desineemay collect additional information about you, including information you provide on applications and other forms, information about your transactions, information received from a consumer reporting agency and information received about you from other sources. The ChemFreeSolutions.com web site uses "cookie" technology. A cookie is a piece of information which a web server may place on your computer when you visit a web site.
CATEGORIES OF THIRD PARTY ENTITIES WITH WHOM INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED
Information collect through ChemFreeSolutions.com may be shared with several types of entities, including other affiliates as well as non-affiliated thrid parties, such as sales or financial service providers and non-financial organizations, such as companies engaged in direct marketing.
NOTICE OF CHANGES